Monday, October 22, 2012

EDITING || School assignment #1

Last week I had to make a short video together with some classmates for an assignment. We had to film and edit a silent movie in black and white, showing a character who undergoes a transformation. It's very simple, not very professional, but it was a lot of fun to make. I am the girl in the 'farmer outfit' so there, you all know what I look like now (though it was not my most charming moment). I had to act overly cliche in love with my classmate Mark, who plays the farmer (or at first, the boy in the suit).

The story is about a young, a bit silly, man who has a boring dayjob and is simply unhappy. He longs for a simple life as a farmer, but has no one to share it with. One day he meets a girl who has the same dream, and together they live their fantasy, though still allmoast as a 'rollplay'.

My task was to be the producer, director (together with two others) and the editor (together with Mark).

Take a look if you like!

Love, 
Marit


No comments:

Post a Comment