Monday, July 16, 2012

LIFESTYLE || New Camera


















Hurray! A new camera! I bought my previous camera about two years ago at a big sale at the MediaMarkt. It cost me around 120 euros. Then one day, it suddently decided not to do anything at all anymore.. not such a hurray. When I went to the store and asked how much a reperation would cost me, they told me.. around 120 euros. Didn't seem like a great plan to me.
Two days later I ran into an advertisement of someone who wanted to sell his camera. I went to look him up and bought it right away. My new camera is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 with 12,1 megapixel and 12x optical zoom and a 3.0 LCD-screen. It's not an amazing camera but untill I've saved enough money for my dream camera (which is around 800 euros) this is the one that I'm gonna use. I wanted to take it outside right  away but the sun was nowhere to be seen.. Hopefully somewhere this week I'll be able to test it!



No comments:

Post a Comment