Tuesday, July 3, 2012

FOOD || Carpaccio salad with beef



Today I decided to do some cooking! Well.. it's not even worth being called 'cooking'. I didn't have a lot of time so I made a fast, simple and (oh yes) fanciful dish! Carpaccio with beef. It's very delicious (in my opinion). And it takes no more then 5 minutes.

This is what you need:
- About 100 grams of beef, sliced very thin
- Green pesto
- Rocket salade
- Pine nuts
- 2 or 3 tomatoes

This is what you do:

Start with the beef, place all the slaces on a plate. This will take about 50 grams per person, also depending on how thin the beef is sliced. Lubricate some pesto on top of this. Add some rocket. Bake then pine nuts just for a while, untill they're a golden color. Cut the tomatoes and add these. Add some more pesto and the pine nuts. Done!

A picture will follow the next time I make this


Een foto volgt want de foto die ik heb gemaakt is erg onduidelijk geworden ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment